vivek

unpredictable

had been very busy these days..
had been to bhadra river project recently wid frnds on bike...the beauty of the backwater takes u out of the present world to a world from which u never want to come back..really wonderful.. had lots of fun while swimmin der..standing on others shoulder n jumping over frm der..bla bla ;)
was dazzeled to see fire popping out from my silencer pipe while cumin back..it was around 8 pm..
when u ride a two stroke bike with high speeds for a long time the engine n silencer pipe becomes so hot dat the exhaust gases catches fire :)
hmmm had jnnce alumni meet day before yesterday...was just ok ok kinda fun in it..
n d gud news is dat our first year football team (which includes me) hav won two matches n will face final year mech students in semies tomoro i think.
thats alll for nw :)
cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My online personal space..trying to share my moments wid everyone through text n pics. the theme of the blog is being my field of intrest, space n stars.

About Me

My photo
a complete freak i may say..

Labels